Dell Back To School Offer 2018 enables Dell customers to get an amazing package of their choice.
• Dell Back To School Offer 2018 is for end customers buying eligible SKU’s of Dell desktop & AIO.
• After purchasing, customer needs to register on this site with all details www.dellbacktoschooloffers.com
• Customer will need to submit a scanned copy of invoice as a proof of purchase and a scanned copy of an ID proof because some states regulations require this for us to ship products.
• Customer will get a Registration Reference Number. Customer has to use reference number for all future communication.
• A registration will be validated and link to make the payment will be sent to the customer. Post payment goodies will be dispatched to customer.
• Warranty upgrade will happen within 21 days of payment realization.
Yes, mobile number & email address is mandatory. All program communication will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
Kindly provide address where you want your goodies to be dispatched. Change of address request will not be entertained.
Service tag has to be 7 digit alpha numeric numbers located on the CPU/Notebook backside.
If the service tag registered is not valid, claim will be rejected. Click here to view service tag information www.dell.co.in
If while registering the Service Tag registered is showing as already registered, you can still complete your registration still. CSR team at the backend will validate claims and if they feel the case is genuine it will be sent for DELL approval. Post approval customer can make payment and get the goodies.
All valid model number are part of the drop down, please recheck the same.
If dealer name is not appearing in the drop down , please select others as option and write the dealer name from where the product was purchased.
As per the program T& C , customer has to register his claim within 7 days of purchase. Therefore the calendar is showing 7 days period for registration. Please write in to email@example.com for any query.
If wrong invoice is uploaded the claim will get rejected. Customer has to re register for the same claim. A customer can register only twice in the program.
In case there’s NO or wrong invoice uploaded, claim will be rejected.
Once you submit the claim with all details and invoice copy, claim will be validated at the backend. Post successful validation payment link will be sent to you instantly. If claim is rejected intimation will be sent to registered mobile number along with the reason of rejection. TAT for claim to be validated is 72working hours.
Post successful validation, you will get a link to make payment as SMS & Email. Link will be active for 7 Calendar days. Post which link will get deactivated and claim will be rejected. In case customer deletes his message by mistake, payment can be done by login on the status page; there will be an active link to payment gateway against approved registration.
You will get message from the payment gateway on every successful or rejected transaction. In case payment is rejected, you can retry using some other mode of payment. Without successful payment, goodies will not be dispatched.
Yes, you can check real time update of your claim by login on the status page using registration reference number generated at the time of registration. The reference number will be key identifier for all program related queries/issues.
The offer is designed so you can check the status at any time online on www.dellbacktoschooloffers.com/status
In case there are any further queries please :
– All customer queries regarding related to payment gateway, document submission or the offer, please reach out to 1800-258-5680 (Monday – Saturday) 10 AM - 6 PM or email at firstname.lastname@example.org